Please Read This Information Carefully
Please read all of this the disclaimer so you understand what to expect before, during and after your Tantric massage.
- It is my choice, as a client, to receive massage therapy with Tantric Massage London. I understand that bodywork and massage therapy given here is for the purpose of body/mind/spirit awareness, stress reduction, relief from muscular tension or spasm, for increasing circulation and energy flow. If I experience any pain or discomfort during this session, I will immediately inform the practitioner so that pressure or strokes may be adjusted to my level of comfort.
- I understand that massage therapists do not diagnose illness, disease or any other physical or mental disorder; nor do they prescribe medical treatment of any kind. I acknowledge that massage is not a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis or treatment, and that it is recommended that I see a physician for these services.
- I understand that massage/bodywork practitioners are not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and that nothing said in the course of a session should be considered as such.
- Because massage/bodywork should not be performed under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions and have answered all questions honestly. I agree to take it upon myself to keep the massage therapist updated on my health and well-being and I understand that there shall be no liability on the practitioners part should I fail to do so.
- I also understand that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by me will result in immediate termination of the massage, and I will be liable for payment for the full time scheduled.